December 17, 2016
Looking for the right health care providers to work with can be a challenge, especially when you have a family to consider. The same is true of your dentist. Wouldn’t it be nice to find a dental provider who could meet the needs of the entire family? This saves you time and stress in the long run. Accent Family Dentistry is here to take the guesswork out of finding the right provider with some helpful tips on finding a dentist in Angier.
Ask the Right Questions
One of the first things to consider is your prospective provider’s hours and location, are they convenient for you? There are also some more in depth questions you should not be afraid to ask such as:
- How long has the dentist been practicing at this location?
- What types of advance training or continuing education do they participate in?
- Will the practice accept my insurance?
- Is the office equipped with the latest dental technology?
You’ll find a variety of practice philosophies out there and asking the right questions will ensure that your prospective provider is the right fit for your needs.
Choosing Accent Family Dentistry for Your Dental Care
Dr. Brenda Gong offers a full range of services designed to meet the needs of both adults and children at Accent Family Dentistry. You’ll find services such as:
- Cosmetic Dentistry – This includes teeth whitening, both in-office and take-home systems, porcelain veneers, and Invisalign, or adult orthodontics.
- Dental Implants – Dr. Gong has extensive training in implant dentistry and can handle both the surgical placement and restoration phases of your implant treatment.
- Dental Emergencies – Dr. Gong makes every effort to accommodate our emergency patients as soon as possible. We also welcome walk-in patients.
- Periodontal Therapy – We believe that prevention is the best medicine when it comes to your periodontal health, and Dr. Gong likes to see patients for checkups and cleanings every six months. If you find yourself facing periodontal (gum) disease, our office is well equipped to help you manage your condition.
- Therapy for TMJ – Dr. Gong takes a comprehensive approach when it comes to your jaw joint. If you’re experiencing pain or discomfort, she’ll take the time to analyze the root of the problem and determine the best therapy for your needs, which achieves the best results.
Contact our Office
You’ll notice many differences when you choose to work with Accent Family Dentistry. With attention to the little details and personalized care, we offer an experience that you won’t find at many practices. Contact our office today to schedule your next appointment.
No Comments »
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.